Superb Quality: A Deeper Look Into DefendDoor Stainless Doors and Frames
As a distributor of quality construction components and supplies you know the two most important considerations: Quality and Cost.
DEFENDDOOR has you covered.
DEFENDDOOR is nationally recognized for quality construction, durability, and strength, and it’s built by National Custom Hollow Metal Doors & Frames right here in the U.S.A.
That’s important for several reasons:
- Fast turnarounds on standard orders – If you’re in a hurry we don’t make you wait. QuikShip can turn your order in 2 – 4 weeks, not the 8 – 10 weeks many larger manufacturers require.
- Faster turnarounds when you got to have it – Our Hot Rush service will turn your order around in as little as 5 days for doors or just 3 days for door frames, built to the same rigid quality standards.
- Fastest – Our Walk Thru service will have your order out in as little as 1 day (that’s not a typo – One Day!)
- Custom sizes up to 5′ wide and 12′ tall are designed and manufactured right here in our factory to the specs required by the individual job (custom orders may take longer – but not much.) And whether standard or custom, we build to the same uncompromising quality, durability, and eye appeal.
- Fast turn-arounds save time, which saves money.
So let’s talk quality:
- Doors – face sheets of 16, 14, or 12 gauge type 304 or 316 stainless, internally reinforced with 16 gauge steel channels on hinge and lock stiles and across the top and bottom with all welds ground and polished. Polystyrene, honeycomb and vertically stiffened cores are available for strength and/or fire protection.
- Frames – 16, 14 or 12 gauge type 304 or 316 stainless with tab and slot heads and jambs for accurate miter alignment. Three anchors per jamb are minimum and we mortise, reinforce, drill and tap the frames to insure everything fits once the door reaches the job site.
- Design – Stainless steel frames are available as standard and custom openings, borrowed lights, side lights and transom frames. Doors or frames are available with arched construction.
You can get more detailed information here, or give us a call toll free at 1-800-334-3070 or online through our website.